GDCM Release 2.2.6
From GDCM Wiki
GDCM 2.2.6 is a stable release over GDCM 2.2.5.
GDCM 2.2.6 (2013/10/16)
Here is a summary of the changes for GDCM 2.2.6.
- Support compressed input
- Support CT input
- Better support for JPEG compressed stream in Pixel Data (within private sequence)
- Handle PAPYRUS 3.0 invalid spacing (single value)
- PVRG now properly handles lossy JPEG stream
- Fix export() rule (backport from master branch)
- Fix a PHP5 wrapping cmake error
- Do not fail on invalid Photometric Interpretation: YUV_RCT
- Fix StrTokR portable implementation
- Properly rebuild gdcm when PVRG changes
- Fix ImageRegionReader with compressed JPEG (regression introduced in release-2-2)